Baby Tracker Daily Childcare Journal
From Time Too
- Daily baby schedule & activity tracking
- Easily record, view and monitor baby's daily activities, schedules and needs
- 6 month journal format featuring Baby Tracker daily page charts (90 pp = 180 days)
- Tracks feeding, sleep, diaper changes, play, milestones, to-dos and more
- Spiral bound and designed to open and lay flat for easy recording and viewing
- Great for handing off to babysitters, nannies, and grandparents
- Additional information tabs: About Me family info page, Contact list, Medical emergency form, health record, immunization chart.
- Two emergency wallet contact cards
- Receipt and note pocket built into back cover of journal
- Printed in the USA on recycled paper
- iParenting Award Winner
Easily record and exchange the important facts of your child's day. Monitor schedules and needs and improve communication during drop-off and pick-up handoffs with your child care helpers.
Using the Baby Tracker exclusive "day-on-a-page" format and chart you can easily record and review a visible snapshot of your baby’s day. Naps, bottles, feedings, diaper changes, todo's and more can be summarized and recorded by your childcare provider using simple checkboxes and fill-in-the-blanks. The spiral binding allows the record to lay flat on a table top or counter for instant access .
A must have for working moms with new babies. A perfect gift for the new mom transitioning back to work! A time saver for any family with multiple child caregivers and daily handoffs. Moms, grandparents, dads, neighbors, baby sitters, nannies will love this useful, handy catch-all.
Age: Birth to 3 years.