Round the Clock - Baby Tracker Journal for Newborns (UPDATED)
From Time Too
- For newborns, night owls and nursing moms
- Easily record and monitor a newborn baby's daily activities, schedules and needs
- 3 month journal format featuring day and night Baby Tracker page views (90 two-sided pages = 90 day and night tracking pages)
- Day and night (24 hr) tracking of nursing, feeding, sleep, diaper changes, milestones, to-dos and more
- Spiral bound and designed to open and lay flat for easy recording and viewing
- Collectible milestone and memory page on the back cover
- For the sleep-deprived, great way to keep track
- Printed in the USA on recycled paper
- iParenting Award Winner
Welcome to Round the Clock–Baby Tracker. This organized activity tracking journal makes it easy to record and review nursing/feeding and sleep schedules, diaper changes and daily needs for the newborn infant or nightowl who is active around the clock.
This spiral-bound journal version features our award-winning "day on a page" Baby Tracker charts formatted to easily view and record activity by time with a simple check box or fill-in-the-blank area for notes. In this 24 hour version of the Baby Tracker, we've included a night tracker page and a day tracker page to give you a 24 hour view. Additional childcare areas for to-dos, milestones, notes and needs are recorded on the each page.
Helps track nursing and feeding schedules, record sleep patterns, and monitor baby's daily needs. Great communication tool for doctor visits and child care handoffs.